The TR616EL End Load integrated case packing centers are designed to pack a variety of products into the end flaps of a conventional RSC style case.The use of other standard features such as rapid changeover components and changeovers driven through an HMI touch screen can increase up time, efficiency, productivity, competitiveness and profitability of packaging lines.
These case packers are a fully integrated case packing system that include product infeed conveying and collating, case erecting, product loading and complete top and bottom case sealing.
TR616EL End Load Case Packers can collate and load a wide range of products including plastic or glass bottles, food and pharmaceutical cartons, as well as light household products and cartons.
- Quick changeovers
- NEMA 12 electrical control cabinet
- 208/220 VAC 3 Phase 60 Hz unless otherwise stated
- Allen Bradley Servo drives
- PLC platform for all machine and servo control features
- Centralized Allen Bradley PanelView 300 HMI
- Festo pneumatics
- Integrated infeed conveyor with drive
- Stainless steel main frame
- Stainless steel guards and contact parts
- Lexan operator access doors, magnetic safety switches
- Virtually tool-less quick changeover features
- Detailed Maintenance/Service Manual
- Internal case erecting module with easy access case storage magazine
- Internal case sealing module with Nordson ProBlue 7 melt applicator or Dekka tape heads
- Capable of speeds up to 20 cases per minute
- Variety of case designs, sizes and material compositions